Initial Entry

To all who come across this site, welcome. 

This will be the initial & background post to keep track of my dissertation & doctoral journey as it has progressed over the last year and future years. 

    I am a doctoral student in Colorado Technical University's Doctor of Computer Science program, specializing in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance.  I'm now on my 2nd year with the program and have worked to find a balance between work, school, and life. 

    The subject of my dissertation is on the secure implementation of blockchain technologies into Department of Defense, Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency, and government information systems.  I find that blockchain is still seen as a very new technology which has yet to be embraced by the government or military in its potential applications. 

    Outside of work & academic pursuits, I enjoy most water activities (sailing, fishing, diving), sight seeing, cooking & travel (when able).   



Comments

  1. Your research in this important field will help shape the future of cybersecurity and the confidentiality of our data. Educators look forward to the advances in Blockchain and its extended use to protect our identity. Continue to fight the good fight and lead us into new pathways to discoery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts